New and emerging greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions regulations in at various levels of government create a complex environment within which companies must make important operational decisions. Our experience and expertise help companies evaluate and mitigate risk in order to maximize value through GHG emissions management.
NatureBank’s in-house team of policy and market experts can help project participants and companies understand and assess the policy, risk, legal and market dynamics related to regulated and emerging environmental markets. As members and contributors to international policy and market groups, NatureBank continually communicates with local, national and international policy developers about issues related to ecosystem service markets and climate change. As such, we are well positioned to help our clients understand the impacts of changing GHG policies on their business operations and assets, across North America and around the world.
- Policy briefs on carbon markets, ecosystem service markets and international climate policy
- Existing and/or pending carbon policy analysis
- Pre-compliance action plans
- Hedging strategies to control risk
- In-depth assessment of regulated and voluntary carbon markets
- Market analysis and price forecasting related to carbon and ecosystems markets